Doctorate in Ministry
Guidelines for acceptance into the Doctorate in Ministry Program:
You may wish to propose an alternative perspective for your chosen topic in which case you are to defend your proposal with sound theological and hermeneutical principles and guidelines.
- New Wine Skins
- Church Reformation
- Apostolic Authority
- Vision and Values
- Apostolic Christianity
- Phase 1 – Historical Research of Leadership
- Phase 2 – Analysis, Content and Defence
- Phase 3 – Biblical Studies in the Life of Jesus
- Phase 4 – Leadership in the Life of Jesus
- Phase 5 – Modern day Leadership, Design, Implementation and Application
- Phase 6 – Thesis based on the above research, analysis, design and implementation
- John Mark
- Aquilla and Priscilla
The research is to be written up as a full thesis [with specifications as outlined in the document headed, How to write a Thesis, with the following additional provisos;
- Research must be authentic and original with a pre-approved area of research.
- Research and study field of interest are to carry suitable accreditations so as to validate the theory, for example, Eschatology is to carry concepts of a presentable worldview.
- Meaning of original terms.
- Use in the life of Jesus in contrast with Jewish concepts.
- Place in theology.
- Relationship with both covenants [old and new].
- Prophetic character [if any].
- Modern and future hypothesis.
- Strengths and weaknesses or opinions.
Upon successful completion the Doctorate will be certified and issued by the USA – Heritage of Faith Bible Institute.