To empower the local Church with a Heritage of Faith.
To infuse the Spirit of Christ into the church.
To bring each graduate to a place of a real and vital relationship with God, through His Son Jesus Christ.
The first year curriculum comprises the following subjects:
1. Foundations of Faith
2. New Creation Realities
4. Principles of Prayer I
5. Person of the Holy Spirit
6. Developing Godly Character
7. Integrity of God’s Word
8. Principles of Living by Faith
9. Power in the Blood of Jesus
10. Old Testament Men of Faith
11. Principles of Healing
12. Biblical Prosperity
Our methods of teaching
Live class lectures
Upon successful completion of Year 1, students will receive a Certificate of Completion.